Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Well well

Long time no blog.. sorry about that. Well, I've got some news, I'm on my way to Copenhagen next saturday, will be spending some three days there just to hang about and do nothing and just relax before final exams (which are scaring the living hell out of me). My first final is on Dec. 12th so I've got plenty of time really, but alot of ground to cover as well.

Did to dance-shows last week, one on Wednesday and one on Saturday, they went well. Can't complain really. But I just don't know where time went! All of a sudden two weeks past with the blink of an eye. Bit scary, acctually. Taking a wee break from dancing this week, my excuse is that I have alot to prepare before I set off to Denmark, but really I just can't be bothered ;)

Well I gotta go teach... Only 50 days until I come to London!

Love
EddaK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home