Friday, November 25, 2005

Confessions of a teenage punk rocker

I just heard this: "What is the point of blogging if you don't tell everything?". Well. I took the hint so here goes:

About a month ago I met this boy, a friend of my friend Iris. We basically hit it off and had a great time for a few days before he went back to Denmark where he lives. I know, I know, Denmark is a bit far away, but in this age of the internet and low-fair flying nothing is impossible. So I went to pay him a visit last weekend. And it was lovely. Copenhagen now ranks equally with London in terms of my favourite city. It really was perfect. BUT this is the internet, if I am not mistaken, so nothing further will be posted here, you'll just have to ask me personally if you want to know anything!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home